Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekly Update for week ending 1/29/2011

This week was very interesting. I nearly completed the rough draft of the graphic novel script. I've been re-reading Sandman and it is giving me great insights. I don't think I'll ever approach Neil Gaimon's skills, but I can always try.

On Thursday, I used meet up to attend a Crit session with the writing group mentioned a few posts ago. The people were nice and I felt more welcome than in many situations. I think I'll keep attending.

DA Chaney wrote a 4-star review for Escape from Hope. Her only complaint is that is was too short. I am very happy. When I get caught up, I need to write some reviews as well.

I have one complaint. Something around 30 people who I know have claimed to have downloaded my entire story. I find this a little unbelievable. I wish people would tell me the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment