Sunday, January 16, 2011

Writing is hard

Any writer reading this knows that writing is actually hard work. Life constantly interferes with it.

Right now, personal issues are sapping my creativity and drive. Normally events like this serve to increase my desire to write, I feel the need to release my frustration and "torture" my characters. It it better than exploding and I sometimes end up with a usable story. That's not the case right now.

I need to be working on the script to convert Escape From Hope to a graphic novel. I don't think I've touched it in a week or  maybe even two. To break out of this funk, I decided to change my scenery. I'm sitting in a nearly empty coffee shop writing so I will have words going to the page. I feel it working. The block is decreasing and this is flowing better. Now if it were only interesting.

1 comment: