Saturday, February 12, 2011

Weekly Update for week ending 2/12/2011

Sales of Escape From Hope continue at a slow but somewhat steady pace. My publisher is not concerned. She says that the purpose is to establish some name recognition for when Lucky Streak is published.

I am considering getting a dealer table at ConQuesT on Memorial Day weekend. I talked to May December Publications and they will try to have my book available by then if I decide to try it. I will also want to try and sell some of the other fine books from this growing small press. I've never done anything like this before, so I requested information from ConQuesT. My publisher is also going to send an email to them.

I am still on a cooling off week for the graphic novel script. I'll look at it again starting a week from tomorrow.

The outlining for the Unnamed Sequel is going well. 39,000 words are accounted for. I know the first eight chapters and most of the last eight. The problem lies in the middle arc. There are many details that need to be provided to connect the pieces. I need to come up with "villain" besides the zombies for this section.

That is all for this week. Until next time, I remain, Dane Grannon

No comments:

Post a Comment