Saturday, March 26, 2011

Update for Week Ending 3-26-2011

As I write this, I am getting ready to go to Planet Comicon in Kansas City. I am pretty excited about this. This is the first year that I've attended a Con since I was in college.

Next some exciting news. A good friend of mine whose enthusiasm for horror greatly exceeds his budget, requested that his local library requested First Time Dead Vol 1. He chose this book based on my review. I looked on my site traffic and saw that a library read my reviews. I hope that I played a small role in their decision. I urge all of my readers to request that their library order the books I recommend.

I finally came up with the idea to tie together the middle of my book. I hope to complete my outline by 3/31 then it will be time to start writing. After that the goal will be for 500 words a day. It will take six months to complete the rough draft. I am looking forward to the challenge.

Until next time, I remain, Dane Grannon

No comments:

Post a Comment