Saturday, March 12, 2011

Weekly Update for week ending 3/12/2011

I await formatted manuscript from my editor. The ending is sound. Publication date is getting close. I know this writing doesn't reflect it, but I'm extremely excited and filled with dread. What if sales are as pathetic as my novelette, Escape From Hope?

The sequel plotting is going well. I finished the first 24,000 and the last 24,000 words. The problem lies in the middle arc. I need to devise a plot strong enough to tie it together. It is not helping that the 'G' key is sticking on my keyboard.

I have many ideas about what I need to accomplish in terms of social commentary and distant events, but I need to be able to show the changes without telling. It will be boring if not in context.

Until next time, I remain, Dane Grannon

No comments:

Post a Comment