Sunday, March 20, 2011

Weekly Update for week ending 3/19/2011

This week has been busy. I added considerable detail to the first third of my outline for the Lucky Sequel. (I really should come up with a name.) I'm happy with the results so far. This prep work helped me fix a plot error. I had someone appearing as a normal human after death. This is fixed.

I know that my publisher has other books in the queue before mine, but I'm very anxious to receive their final copy. My situation is being made worse by the imminent arrive of my business cards and the t-shirts that I had printed to advertise my book. I plan to wear the shirts at ConQuesT KC during Memorial Day weekend. Originally I planned to have a dealer's table and sell some May December Publications books; however, it won't work out.

I've joined The Kansas City Science Fiction and Fantasy Society ( KaCSFFS ). The monthly meeting was last night. Three people read. Someday, I will too.

Until next week, I remain, Dane Grannon

No comments:

Post a Comment