Saturday, April 2, 2011

Update for Week Ending 4-02-2011

I have started writing on the sequel to Lucky Streak. It is a lot more fun than working on an outline.

My posting of the HWA letter about Dorchester generated hundreds of hits on my blog. If I'd been thinking, I would have included a post about Lucky Streak so that it was visible from the start. I didn't think about it until several hours had passed. It was a missed opportunity.

May December Publications sent my quarterly royalty statement. If just half the people who said that they were going to buy my story actually did, I would have ten times as many sales. It's a good thing that I have a day job, otherwise I'd starve.

I listened to a horror related podcast and made a connection with an actor whose work I admire. He is pretty cool and said that he'll read Lucky Streak when it comes out. I added him to my publisher's free copy list. I hope that he writes/says something nice about it, but only if he really likes it.

That is all for now. Until next time, I remain Dane Grannon.

No comments:

Post a Comment