Sunday, April 10, 2011

Update for Week Ending 4-09-2011

I started writing on the sequel. I like the way that it is going. The idea is strong. The outline is becoming more complete as I progress. It is apparent that I've incorporated many of the writing tips that I've been given over the past several months.

I've been reading the materials that I picked up at the Planet Comicon. The comics are wonderful. I really enjoyed The Prospector and The Sixth Gun. I feel very fortunate that Darren Neely, Cullen Bunn, and Brian Hurtt all signed their creations.

The wait for Lucky Streak's publication is driving me crazy. It is almost futile to concentrate on my writing.

I'm enjoying my membership in The Dead Horse Society. I genuinely feel like I am learning a lot and building friendships.

Today is April 10, 2011. Happy Birthday D.A. Chaney! @DA_Chaney Give her a shout out.

Until next time, I remain Dane Grannon

2 comments:

  1. Congratz! So, are you still waiting on a release date or just anxious in general?

    ReplyDelete