Saturday, April 16, 2011

Update for Week Ending 4-16-2011

This week I submitted two short stories. The first one An Ordinary Day is my attempt at a bad guy story for an anthology. It is shorter than the others submitted for it, but I tell the story without any added fluff. I think it adds to the horror. I'll see what the editor thinks.

The other short story is a rework of the story Return From Paradise. This story was the last story cut from an anthology last year. I've tightened it some more and think this is my best short story yet. I really hope it finds a home.

I've been writing on the sequel to Lucky Streak. It is going well. A Facebook friend expressed an interest in doing a cameo so I've added her in. I think that her character won't be fluff and will survive my edits.

That is it for now. Until next time, I remain, Dane Grannon

No comments:

Post a Comment