Thursday, September 1, 2011

Another 5 star review

I looked on Amazon and discovered another 5 star review for Lucky Streak. So far I've had only five star reviews. It appears that people like it even though Amazon Sales have not been as good as I hoped.

I had a great twitter conversation with Bill Oberst Jr, the actor. He emailed a great still from the upcoming movie Nuns with Big Guns. He's a friendly guy. He traded a signed picture for a copy of Lucky Streak. I don't want to tell him this, but he was supposed to receive a free copy but someone didn't mail it.

I had a long telephone call from a friend who read Lucky. He was very surprised and is encouraging me to complete the rest of the books. I'm seriously torn between looking for an agent and a new publisher and self-publishing this series. I definitely don't want to put out an inferior product. Since I'm not really an editor, I will most likely search for a new publisher.

There was no drama in my life today, although what I thought was a serious allergy flareup has turned out to be a summer cold. I hope I feel better this weekend. I have my kids and this will probably be the last weekend to use the pool here at the complex.

Until next time, I remain, Dane Grannon

No comments:

Post a Comment