Sunday, September 11, 2011

Researching my new novel

I've spent the last few days researching social and climatic information regarding events surrounding the driving events upon which one of my new novels is based. It is important that I stress the important pieces without bogging down the plot. I will need to be careful.

The Dead Horse Society's reading at The Writers Place in Kansas City, Missouri went very well. Several people approached me afterwards and said that I did a good job. They also shared the opinion that Lucky Streak sounds very interesting. I even signed a few copies. Every copy that I've signed is dated. The novelty is still mind blowing.

I said that I'd post when the Quarterly Statement from May December Publications arrived. It arrived a few days ago. One would think that this could occur without drama. Yeah, right. I sent an email requesting a correction. They are choosing to ignore it, just like they did my last letter. One final thing, they enclosed a check for $.84.

Until next time, I remain, Dane Grannon

No comments:

Post a Comment