Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Still not writing

I haven't written a single sentence outside of work since my last post. I don't know whether this means that I'm going to stop writing or not. My energy level is such that all I want to do when I get home from work is sleep.

If you check out Lucky Streak on Amazon, you will discover a new 4 star review. The man liked the aspects of my book that I thought were the most important. He posted the review on the Kindle Horror group on Facebook as well. As of yet, this has not resulted in any sales on Amazon. I'm not holding my breath.

I think the low sales show that I need serious help in marketing. If you are a marketer, don't bother contacting me. I do not currently have funds available to finance another campaign. My last set of Facebook adds resulted in Zero sales. This is disappointing as everyone who reads Lucky Streak enjoys it.

I passed up the opportunity to purchase Men of War issue #4 today. The comic has disappointed me for the last time.

Until next time, I remain, Dane Grannon

No comments:

Post a Comment