Saturday, December 10, 2011

Time with my kids. Last in the old place.

I spent this evening watching Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, The Flight Before Christmas, and the TV friendly version of Christmas Vacation with my kids. Everyone enjoyed it.

An important plot point of Christmas Vacation revolves around Clark's bonus. I can't remember the last bonus I received. Far from it, this year the client announced a 10% cut in bill rates for contractors. My company has tight margins, so they were forced to pass along a 10% reduction in my rate.

I'm very happy to have a job. I wish that my writing came close to replacing the list income, but I don't see that happening. I've decided to complete the rewrite of Escape From Hope and post it for $.99.

Until next time, I remain Dane Grannon

No comments:

Post a Comment