Sunday, January 29, 2012

Interesting day of writing

I transferred all the writing I've done in the past year to my primary computer. As I read through several of my first attempts at short stories, the improvement in my writing skills became obvious. What I thought of as my best stories turned out to be on par with the stories I disparage today. I wrote about 1300 words on several different projects. None of which are the 1916 story. I hope to finish the rough draft of a 110o word story tomorrow. I think it is going well so far. I want to remind my readers that Lucky Streak is still available. My publisher has been running specials on the other titles in the catalog, but I have not been contacted regarding such an action on my book. I strongly suggest that everyone pick up a copy of Fervor by Chantal Boudreau. I hope that it will serve as a gateway for others to experience her fine work. Since I've received no feedback concerning the 1916 story, I think I'll stop the serial posts for the time being. Until next time, I remain, Dane Grannon

No comments:

Post a Comment