Sunday, December 8, 2013

Seasons Greetings

So much for my idea to post on my blog regularly. Where did the time go since the last post?

I set The Death of Hope to run as a free serial for the past four weeks. The final part will run as a $.99 special next week in a combined edition. The response has been favorable.

I was saddened to learn that a founder of one of the largest horror conventions pled guilty to child molestation charges. The community has reacted appropriately and is now shunning him. I am ashamed to think that I actually considered giving a child molester a second chance, but the more I learn, the more I realize that they never change their ways.

I have returned to CritiqueCircle.com.  The four stories, I've seen in the past week, all show great promise. I hope my input is helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment